IT'S FINALLY OVER. Isnt it just very great? Haha. No more late muggin at night. No more watching of my fave tvvv shows, feeling guilty at the same time. No more brain-wrecking.
Oops. Anyway, it's just mid year. HAH! And what's the no mores about? Soon, like in 2 mths' time? Is my PROMOS. It'll be really scary I think. I'd cry myself to sleep everynight.
ANYWAY!! For now, it's really over. Gonna enjoy and pamper myself for the time being. Really. I have to.
While studying for Physics and watching Tuo Qiang Shi Jie IV at the same time yesterday,a freaking flying cockroach flew from dontknowwhich freaking place to the wall near my bedroom.
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? A FLYING COCKROACH!! AND I'M JUST around 5M AWAY FROM IT!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEW!
Yes. I was so totally freaked out. Cried for help like nobody's business. Called Mum and she sent Dad back. Just for that stupid cockroach. But it's worth it. Because.. I seriously hate them! HATE THEM!! They're useless la. As in, you know, at least lizards help to eat up mosquitos(I think.). They contribute to my family. And also balance the eco-system(or sth.) BUT WHAT ABOUT ROACHES? FREAKING SMELLY MORONIC CREEPY CREATURES. YUCKS!
I'm cursing them. Hope the King/Queen of roaches will die soon. And the rest gets impotent la! Or whatever. Just stop reproducing and die aiight?
beautiful day, in bliss :)
11:43 am
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand